After a quiet week weather wise, you can expect a quiet weekend as well. If you don’t have any plans for the weekend I would recommend doing something outdoors. This weekend is going to be warm and beautiful. Today highs will reach the mid 60’s and the low tonight will will drop to near 40 degrees. The remainder of today should remain mostly sunny. For Saturday and Sunday expect sunny skies with highs near 70 degrees thanks to a south wind that will be warming our area. The lows shouldn’t be as cold for Saturday and Sunday night, with a low on Saturday of around 46 and Sunday 49 degrees. Get out and enjoy the weather this weekend. Thanks for checking your weekend forecast.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS