Eventhough the spc does have a severe thunderstorm watch for our area, a band of strong to severe storms has formed across western kentucky this evening and will move toward the Bowling Green area between 8 and 10 pm tonight. The main threat will be for gusty winds in our region from the thunderstorms. I’ll pass along any warnings tonight.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS