outside of any scattered storms this weekend will continue to be hot and humid with highs in the low 90’s and dewpoints in the 70’s making it feel near or over 100. allow extra caution if outdoors.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS