we have had several rounds of storms today with hvy rains from a disturbance and moisture from td 5. The rainfall over 2 inches, some mesonet sites over 5 inches of rain has resulted in an increased flood threat today. Addtional storms may increase the flood threat again later this afternoon. Several reports of flooding have already come into broadcast media and the nws across the county. Turn around don’t drown.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS