A complex of showers and a few thunderstorms is moving east and southeast into the region well in advance of the front. As a result rain and storms are moving in a little sooner than expected today. Right now periods of showers and storms will occur into the early afternoon hours. The most intense storm with hvy rain, lightning and gusty winds to 40 mph will move through Bowling Green between 9 and 10 am.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS