1. Overall we have very good agreement between the gfs and euro models which should make this an easy forecast.
2. Monday and Tuesday will be sunny and still hot with little wind and highs near 90 as weak high pressure will be in the region. Of note throughout the week will be a stalled front along the east coast which may be a focus for tropical development.
3. Wednesday a front moves through the region, this front will have a Canadian airmass behind it but little precipitation ahead of it, right now only putting in a slight shower chance Wednesday as the models really don’t have any precip for our region. Highs should be in the low 90’s Wednesday with southerly flow/ winds.
4. Behind it we have a pattern change to northerly advection which means lower dewpoints with a drier/ cooler airmass. Highs should be in the mid 80′s with lows in the lower to mid 60′s both Thursday and Friday. The gfs has lows in the 50′s but prefer to stay warmer for now.
5. Tropical storm Danielle has formed in the Atlantic Nhc image below. Still going to wait a few days before giving my thoughts as is it well out there now.