This weekend should be excellent weather for fall festivities. The surface high pressure that was responsible for many of SE KY’s freezing temperatures has translated east toward the carolinas, and return flow out of the south has allowed for some warm air advection and moderating temperatures. Temperatures should top out in the lower 60’s while dipping i8n to the upper 30’s at night. So, enjoy your fall activities, and have a safe and happy Halloween.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS