A nice band of snow showers has trained over Central Warren county in the last hour as the snow pushes an inch deep now. These snow showers should become more isolated after midnight. Roads are still slick and snow covered allow caution!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS