It was another hot day today; we reached a high temperature of 95°F under sunny skies. We do however have a slight chance for isolated thunderstorms this evening, and we can expect cloud cover to increase into the night. Overnight expect partly cloudy skies and a low temperature of 71°F.
Tomorrow is looking to be another hot day, as temperatures return to the mid-90s. The cloud cover should clear up throughout the day, however partly cloudy skies will return tomorrow evening. Tomorrow night we will cool off again as the temperature drops into the upper-60s by Wednesday morning.
Wednesday will again be hot and sunny, as high temperatures return to the mid-90s
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS