Tuesday morning temperatures will be in the upper 30s under overcast skies, with the chance for some light sprinkles throughout the morning. It will remain mostly cloudy all day, as temperatures rise into the mid 50s, with a slight chance for some more light rain around 2:00pm.
Tuesday night will be dry but cloudy, keeping temperatures in the low 40s overnight. Cloud cover will remain all day Wednesday, limiting the high temperature to a cool 48°F.
Wednesday night the temperature will drop back to 40°F before midnight, however a warm front will move through the area early Thursday morning, raising the temperature back to the mid-40s by sunrise. The warm front will also bring more some more showers into the area early Thursday afternoon.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS