The weekend was fairly dry and sunny but get ready to start the week off with some showers for your Monday morning. This is due to a cold front extended right over the Tennessee Valley. The high for today is 71°F and the low is 50°F. Southerly wind flow is priming our atmosphere for the rain chances today. Bowling Green is expected to see the start of light to moderate showers right around noon, with maximum precipitation values of .36 inches. Overall, grab that umbrella as you head out the door and be careful as you commute to and from your lunch plans! Have a good day!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS