Tomorrow, we will no longer see those pesky showers that were rather consistent so far this week. We will have those all-too-familiar seasonal conditions return with sunny skies and comfortable breezes. As a warm front moves through our area, temperatures will reach the mid-70’s and lower to the upper-50’s. For the rest of the week, we will see this trend remain in the forecast.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS