Expect mostly sunny conditions for the majority of your Friday as a high pressure system dominates the southeastern portion of the country. The high for today is 43F with a low of 27F. Increasing winds from the SSE will bring some clouds in, which will cause for partly cloudy conditions on Saturday then showers likely after 1pm and will continue into the night as well. The high for Saturday is 49F with a low of 40F. Showers continue into Sunday with even a chance of snow showers by your evening hours. Definitely prepare for a soggy weekend and keep that rain gear around if you plan on being out and about. Also watch for slick spots on the road, especially as we hit those lows!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS