The National Weather Service has issued a Winter weather Advisory as a mix of rain and snow showers will take place before your midday today. This is expected to turn into snow flurries afterwards. Temperatures will stay in the mid 30’s with a high of 37 and a low of 25. Definitely watch for slick spots on the road especially as temperatures dip below freezing during the late night hours. Overall, overcast conditions will dominate the day with snow accumulations being slightly under .5″.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS