Mostly cloudy skies are in for the start of your Friday with a high of 38F. Upper level troughing will encourage temperatures to drop as freezing rain will make its way through the region between midnight and 5am heading into Saturday. The wintry mix returns on Saturday as we expect this potential to increase throughout the morning. Though accumulations will be minimal, please keep an eye out for slippery road conditions as you commute. Afterwards, mostly cloudy conditions are going to take place. Expect a high of 33F and a low of 17F. Overall, temperatures seem to be on the decreasing trend to start the weekend off. Definitely keep that coat around and stay warm!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS