I hope you all had a great week despite all the rain. Today we can expect scattered snow flurries throughout the day with the highs around the upper 30s. There will be a slight breeze from the north and the clouds will be sticking around for the day before clearing out late tonight. On Saturday and Sunday we can expect scattered high clouds with highs around the 40s. There is a slight chance of rain/wintry mix Saturday into Saturday night. The week ahead looks to be drier compared to this week! That’s it for now, see you next time!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS