Happy Friday everyone! Today also marks the last day before spring break for us WKU students. As we look ahead to the weekend, many of you have already probably already noticed that the “white death” is in the forecast. We are expecting a winter storm to move through between 8pm tonight through 4am Saturday. We are also under a winter weather advisory for snow accumulations of 1-2in of snow. With the ground being so warm most of the snow is supposed to melt before noon on Saturday. Saturday we will get up to 52 degrees and enjoy sunny skies for the rest of the weekend.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS