Today was another cool fall day, our high temperature reached 60°F. We stayed dry today, however, that is a trend we will soon break
Tonight will be a frigid night, as temperatures fall back into the mid 30s. Wednesday we can expect temperatures to climb into the mid 60s. We have a chance for showers Wednesday afternoon, with rain chances increasing for the overnight hours as a cold front moves through our region early Thursday morning.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS